Customer Service Representative For Collections
Sorry, this job has expired.
As the leading national provider of teleservices and collection solutions, GC Services, L.P. is expanding every day. As a result we’re currently seeking a customer service representative to join our Lakeland, FL call center location!
Some benefits of working with us include:
• Team atmosphere
• Competitive pay - starting at $10.00 per hour and $10.50 per hour for Spanish-Speaking Bilinguals.
• Terrific training program that is considered the best in the industry.
• 12% shift differential for nights & weekends.
• The potential for extra money with production-based contests and awards.
• A comfortable work environment.
• No sales required
• Flexible schedule-day, mid, and night time schedules to meet your availability.
This is an entry level position, but should you exhibit quality performance and strong leadership skills, you will have opportunities for promotion to roles in management, training, quality assurance, and human resources.
As a customer service representative you will provide customer contact support for various client business processes or business segments associated with client telecommunication products and services.
You will also be expected to:
• Maintain attentive and prompt customer service relations with client and client customers.
• Document all customer contact activity in various client systems in a concise and accurate manner.
• Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers.
• Provide payment options for client customers.
• Adhere to company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements.
• Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals.
• React positively to an ongoing, changing environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals.
• Work with a variety of customers to correct delinquent accounts.
You must have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years old.
Experience is not necessary, but preference is given to those with at least 6 months of related experience.
You must be able to:
• Speak articulately and clearly.
• Interpret a constant flow of information.
• Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts.
• Deal with difficult interactions with customers.
• Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time.
• Cope with high-stress and changing environment.
• Remain alert at all times.
We are a drug free workplace. All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
This is a place where you can get your foot in the door, be encouraged to make a difference, and establish yourself as a leader. Click ‘Apply Now’ to get started today!
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.